We consider the Crimson Hot Sauce from Bravado Spice Co the official Hot Sauce of the Oklahoma Sooners.
I eat this sauce on everything from eggs to tacos to chicken. Jack likes his heat a little more mild so I developed this glaze that we can toss on wings, Chicken, Fish or veggies that need a little zip.
This glazed salmon is the perfect pairing for a saucy dish that will take little time to preapre. We had extra carrot tops so we chopped them and tossed them into our glaze for an earthy deliciousness!!
Bravado Spice Co Crimson Hot Sauce Glazed Salmon
- 1/4 cup Bravado Spice Co Crimson Hot Sauce
- 2 TBSP Honey I used BZ Honey Smoked Honey
- 1 TBSP Fresh Lemon Zest
- 1 TBSP Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme Chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Basil Chopped
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Carrot tops (Optional)
- This Sweet & Spicy Glaze can be used to dress wings, chicken, fish or vegetables for a savory kick that will liven up any dish.
- Starting with Crimson Hot Sauce and honey, whisk together all ingredients one by one until all ingredients are incorporated.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
2 thoughts on “Bravado Spice Co Crimson Hot Sauce Glazed Salmon”
Thank you!! Let me know if you try it!