I love a good curry.
Pub Curry, Red Curry, Yellow Curry. I do not discriminate.
The moment I tasted the Serrano Basil Hot sauce from Bravado Spice Co, I knew it needed to be paired with creamy coconut milk and some farm fresh veggies!
This is a recipe that is easy to master, packed with flavor and whipped up quickly for a nutrient filled meal that is sure to satisfy.
Bravado Spice Co Serrano & Basil 'Green Bean' and Veggie Curry
- 1/2 Onion Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Whole Carrot cut into rounds
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Green Beans or Colored Beans as used here
- 1/2 Poblano Pepper Cut into strips
- 1/4 Cup Cauilflower Florets
- 2/3 Cup Vegetable Broth
- 1/4 Cup Bravado Spice Co Serrano and Basil Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Swiss Chard Finely Chopped
- 1 Cup Lite Coconut Milk
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1 TBSP Cilantro Chopped
- Sauté Onion, Garlic & carrot in Coconut Oil.
- Cover, simmering on low for 10 minutes. Salt & Pepper to taste. Serve warm.
- Add Green Beans and Cauliflower. Saute' for 2 minutes.
- Add broth and cover, cooking over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add Swiss Chard and stir in Bravado Spice Co Serrano Basil Hot Sauce and Coconut Milk.
- Cover, simmering on low for 10 minutes. Salt & Pepper to taste. Top with chopped cilantro and serve warm.